A fabulous list of internationally known teaching artists, some returning, some new to AU - many teaching workshops you haven't seen on the schedule anywhere else. (Can't get time off work? Join us for an evening!)
Please take a few minutes to read this page and the pages of our website. You'll find a wealth of information about the event; you'll find that most of your questions are answered.
Registrations accepted up to class time providing space is available (Registrations before July 1st receive a tote bag; registrations July 1 and after receive a tote bag while quantities last).
- For a daily schedule of all events, click on Events.
- For a daily workshop schedule, click on Workshops then click on a title for a full description and price.
- A guide to Registration can be found by clicking Register.
- Want to know where to stay and how to get there? Click on Venue.
- Interested in a workshop but don't know the teaching artist? Click on Artists for bios and workshop lists.
- Questions? Click on FAQs.
- Join our Yahoo group to receive info about the event; subscribe on the bottom of this page.
- On-site store available to pre-order supplies/tools and for shopping throughout the week.
- Register early to avoid disappointment!
SAVE THE DATES - AU 2014 - 28 JULY THRU 5 AUGUST - EMBASSY SUITES, PHOENIX
|We highly recommend you join the Yahoo group - it serves as our email list and is the way that news is sent to registrants. Post messages for a roommate, join swaps or communicate with others attending. Join our group!|
Email Linda at email@example.com for teaching/vending information
Subject: Teach at AU/AM or Vend at AU - only a few tables remaining for AU 2013