Create Login Account
- First, please read this page thoroughly before registering.
- At the bottom of this page is a button stating that you have read this page. When ready, click that button and go to the account creation page.
- Fill in all required information fields.
- Once you become an account holder you may visit the workshop page or artists page, select a workshop that you would like more information on and finally add that item to your shopping cart if there are still seats available. Please note that you will have 20 minutes from the time of your last shopping cart addition to complete the checkout process, otherwise your cart will be emptied.
- When you are ready to checkout, select the shopping cart (icon in extreme upper right of your screen) then select "checkout now". The system will take you to a secure credit card checkout page managed by stripe.com. Be sure to "LOG OUT" when you are finished. If you wish to return at a later date to add more workshops or view your schedule, simply login (upper right area of screen) using your email address and password you set previously when you created your login.
- Online registration closes Friday, May 22, 11:59 PM.
- Walk-in Registation begins Tuesday, July 28, 7:00 PM at Meet the Artists continuing until class time, provided space is available.
- Wait lists are available for filled workshops. Email email@example.com.
- Early Bird registration $35.00 if you register prior to Wednesday, April 15, 11:59 PM. After Wednesday, April 15, 11:59 PM registration is
$50.00. Wait listed pays fee applicable at the time a space becomes available.
Acceptable forms of payment:
- To pay by Credit Card or Debit Card: you may pay immediately via credit card through our e-commerce host, stripe.com. Simply choose to check-out from your Shopping Cart page (upper right area of each screen). You will receive a receipt at the email address that you registered with. In some cases, your bank may not honor your charge request with Phoenix Rising Productions due to the amount and/or infrequency of like transactions. If this happens, check first with your bank to be sure that they "OK" stripe.com as the charging agent.
- To pay via mailed check or money order (in U.S. dollars only):
- First, create a login account for yourself by reading this page. At the bottom of this page is a button stating that you have read this page. When ready, click that button and go to the account creation page.
- When you have created your login account you may send your choices to Linda by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; by FAX at 602-944-5554; or by USPS mail. (Hint: you may add your choices to the shopping cart then when you have all of your selections, go to the Shopping Cart page and print that page. The total amount will be calculated for you at the bottom of the page. Then use that printed page to send your choices to Linda.)
- When we receive your request we will send your invoice to you for your selections if you have not already included payment-in-full. We will schedule you in your selections upon receipt of payment to Phoenix Rising Productions.
- Please send mail to Phoenix Rising Productions, P.O. Box 37338, Phoenix, AZ 85069-7338. Sorry no checks accepted after July 1st but Money Orders are always accepted.
- Please be patient, you will receive your invoice shortly after we receive your pay-by Check/Money Order request (if you have not already included payment). Invoices will be from Phoenix Rising Productions.
- You will receive a confirmation once your payment has been received.
- Returned checks will result in the cancellation of scheduled workshops. You will need to re-register and include a $38.00 returned check fee with a new registration form and payment.
- To add a class after you've already registered, just login to your personal account, add the workshop or product to your shopping cart and then select checkout.
- To see which workshops or products you have already paid for, simply login to your personal account and select My Account from the upper right of your screen, then select Show My Purchases from the options listed on the My Account page.
- Email email@example.com indicating which class you wish to change out of and which class you wish to move into.
- You will receive an invoice for the amount due.
- There is a $25.00 change fee per workshop changed.
- Deadline to change classes is June 20th (teachers need time to prepare, buy and ship supplies to Phoenix, etc.).
- Email your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received prior to May 30th will incur a $50.00 processing fee per workshop cancelled plus the non-refundable/non-transferrable registration fee. Cancellations received on or after May 30th are non-refundable. Sorry, but no exceptions, we must apply the business policy equally to everyone.
- You are welcome to send someone in your place or sell your spaces (advertise on our Yahoo Group). Check with us, if there is a wait list, the workshop space must go to the first person on the list. Simply notify us of the change information (name/email address of the person now attending).
- We strongly recommend you consider trip cancellation insurance - online retreat insurance information can be found here.
- Should Art Unraveled be cancelled for any reason, students will receive a refund of the full amount paid to Phoenix Rising Productions. Phoenix Rising Productions will not be liable for any exchange rate differences imposed by cardholder's bank. Phoenix Rising Productions will not be liable for any travel, lodging, meals, etc. student may have paid to other entities.
- Should Art Unraveled need to be rescheduled due to acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, Phoenix Rising Productions reserves the right to reschedule at a later date TBD. Registration and Workshop fees will be applied to the new event.
Phoenix Rising Productions reserves the right to cancel workshops that do not meet minimum student registration. In this event, you will be notified and given the opportunity to change to a different workshop or receive a refund of the monies paid for the cancelled workshop. In the event that a teacher must cancel teaching at AU, Phoenix Rising Productions retains the right to replace that teacher and/or change the workshop.
Phoenix Rising Productions reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
In the case of Acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, Phoenix Rising Productions reserves the right to reschedule this event.